Administration Assistant part-time
Job Title: Administration Assistant (part-time)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 3.00pm (30 hours a week)
Salary: £17,000 pro rata
Our client is an established, reputable and specialist contractor based in Southam, who provide design, manufacturing and installation services across the UK. Due to an internal promotion an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator who adopts a pro-active approach to daily tasks, to join the team on a part time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a stable business and a close knit team.
- Answering incoming calls and responding to customer and client enquiries
- Being the first point of call for visitors to site
- Processing holiday requests and keeping the holiday spreadsheet up to date
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Making refreshments as and when required
- General administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, shredding etc.
- Updating information as required on the Company Car database
- Organising meetings and booking out meeting rooms including lunches and refreshments
- On occasion providing support or holiday cover for the PA to the CEO
Key Skills & Experience:
- A good confident telephone manner
- Previous administrative experience is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Computer literate with an excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook & Word
- A positive can-do and pro-active attitude is essential
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Melissa Podlaski on for a private and confidential discussion.