Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer â€' Cranes/Construction/Earth Moving Plant
Competitive Dependant on Experience + O/T + Pension + Benefits
Standard Working Days
Location: West Midlands and surrounding area
- Global supplier of heavy construction and earth moving plant has an outstanding opportunity to join their service team.
- Suitable backgrounds include service and maintenance of cranes, mining, quarry or earth moving equipment such as crushers, excavators or materials handling equipment. JCB, Komatsu or CAT experience beneficial.
- Excellent electro-mechanical fault finding and general problem solving skills are required including hydraulics and DC electrics, as well as previous customer service or site maintenance experience.
- Good PC and software literacy also needed for diagnostics.
- Genuine career opportunities into product specialist or team leader roles, as well as first class training.
This global supplier of a range of materials handling, quarry, mining, construction and earth moving equipment seeks a career focused electro-mechanical service engineer.
Due to continued expansion they continue to look for quality engineers on the market with a passion and flair for fault finding and repairing heavy machinery. The role is broad and challenging comprising of servicing and breakdown maintenance of a range of equipment including software, hydraulics and DC electrics. It also involves a high degree of customer liaison. You will work as an ambassador for the business, ensuring that you work closely with the customer to ensure the service level agreements are met.
The successful candidate should have a multi-skilled, electro-mechanical background from a heavy plant environment.
Ideal backgrounds would include the service and maintenance of cranes, mining, quarry or earth moving equipment such as crushers, excavators or materials handling equipment. JCB, Komatsu or CAT experience would be beneficial.
Core skills should include some hydraulics and DC electrical fault finding skills as well as PC and software knowledge. Previous service experience is also needed as customer liaison skills and relationship building are of equal importance as technical abilities. Above all, a passion and determination to succeed in challenging service role are the most necessary requirements for the right candidate.
In return for these qualities you will receive an excellent package including overtime payments as well as superb training including courses and support in the field. A number of career paths will also be provided including product specialist and team leader roles as your skills and responsibilities increase. If this describes your skills, experience and personality then apply now for an immediate interview.
We operate a £250 refer a friend scheme so if you aren't interested then recommend a friend and earn yourself £250! Please enquire for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75561788