INSPECTION / TEST TECHNICIAN
Test / Inspection Technician
SYSPAL Ltd are Market leader in design and manufacture of Stainless Steel and Aluminium products for hygiene and quality orientated industries. Products include mechanical handling equipment, i.e. lifters/tipper/tumblers/conveyors and also hydrotherapy treadmills.
We are currently looking to recruit a Test/Inspection Technician to work within our Production Department. You will ideally have proven experience in assembly, testing and/or a technical role working to rigorous quality standards
- Inspection of incoming components checking for defects and imperfections
- Testing assembled products to strict criteria
- Fault finding down to component level using test results to pin point failures
- Timely completion of works order in line with customer requirements
- Conduct functional testing of completed units and sub-assemblies
- Involvement in the continuous improvement initiatives within the test area
- Prioritise and organise to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ensure a high standard of professionalism is maintained and that customer care is foremost
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area and department
- Ensure personal compliance with all HSE legislation and HSE Company policy
- Contribute to the development of systems and improvement in working practices and processes
- A positive attitude towards work and good attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/production environment would be beneficial.
- Capable of keeping abreast of an evolving portfolio of products and services
This position would suit someone electrically qualified and some panel building experience with a passion for engineering looking to work on exciting technology.