Press Brake Setter Operator
- Responsible to the charge hand for the setting and operating of the hydraulic press brake machine.
- Receives works orders from supervision, refers to paperwork and obtains relevant drawings and instructions, inputs tooling details for 1st off via keyboard to PC.
- Positions to m/c top and bottom tools.
- Calibrates back gauge as required.
- Inputs to nurco controller the following information, drawing number, angle details and material dimensions.
- Adjusts any dimensional or angular changes by inputting off sets on controller or barrel adjuster.
- Produces first off component and checks against drawing using gauges and measuring equipment.
- Passes to inspection.
- Completes required qty being aware of any machine malfunction.
- Liaises with production and development engineers for first off and special requirements.
38 hours a week - Days only at present
8.00 am to 4.45 pm Monday to Thursday - With a half hour break for lunch
8.00 am to 1.00 pm Fridays
Salary would be dependent on experience Circa £9.00 but may be negotiable
The position will be Temp to Perm
The position is available Immediately