Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Double Days
A leading automotive company require an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to work a double day shift at the company factory in Coventry.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Scope of Position:
Provide all departments with safe, well maintained equipment, while ensuring quality and the ability to meet production requirements in a timely manner.
- Performs all electrical work including repairs on all equipment and machinery as required, including backup to assembly line programs, creating and modifying a line program and die wiring.
- Ensure that all associated lighting and power are in proper working order and meet all codes and company procedures.
- Perform routine testing of all plant equipment.
- Responsible for completion of necessary paperwork.
- Assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement suggestions.
- Ordering parts and following the parts received procedure.
- Performing routine preventive maintenance as required.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean tidy and organized work area.
- Participate in continuous improvement program.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Adopt and practice Kaizen Principles and Concepts
- Participate in Kaizen and GEAR activities
- Follow all Departmental General Procedures as well as procedures for this position as indicated in the level III Procedure manual.
- Follow all general procedures where applicable as indicated in the General Procedures section of the level III Procedure manual.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work in compliance and conform to TS16949 and ISO14001 standards
- Key areas of Authority:
- Ensure that the objectives of the Business Plan are met in accordance with the framework of the company
- Follow company procedures and policies as stated in the Employee Handbook
- Stop any process where quality or safety issues are identified
- Experience as a Licensed Industrial Electrician.
- PLC programing experience.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.
- Extensive experience with Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Mechanical systems.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.