SF Group are recruiting for a Temporary Support Administrator for our client based in Coventry.
Our client are looking to recruit a support analyst/administrator on a temporary basis for, 4 months starting mid-September. The candidate is expected to work solely on a discrete piece of data quality work, assigned to the second line resolver group. The working pattern is 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday between 08.00-18.00.
- Perform second line support function, adhering to the incident management process for users through to resolution
- Investigate and take appropriate action to resolve ULN and PLR Data Challenge i-tasks assigned to the group
- Provide high quality customer service in line with organisational charter. Provide users with progress updates on their cases. Ensure the information provided is accurate, regular and easy to understand
- Manage and organise own workload to consistently meet SLAs
- All dealings with internal and external users is professional. Both internal and external users' expectations are met
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Valid Basic Scotland Disclosure is essential
- Good written and oral skills
- Experience of working on a first line or second line service desk and ITIL knowledge would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Service Now would also be an advantage
The role will pay a daily rate of £80 - £120. If you are interested in the role please apply ASAP or send your CV to .