Property Helpdesk Assistant - Immediate start
Our client based in Birmingham is a global property firm looking to recruit a Property Helpdesk Administrator for an immediate start. Working as part of a wider global team you will provide essential support to key clients:
The role will be to accurately record, progress and resolve user issues with the property management system.To liaise with users, internal technical support team, other team members and system provider to achieve prompt and accurate resolution of issues.
- Managing helpdesk email accounts in an organised manner, logging and filing all calls accurately so other team members can follow on
- Accurately setting up new suppliers records with the appropriate documentation in line with internal process.
- Contribute to 'Supplier vetting project and updating the database accordingly.
- Completion of banking software administration to support PM
- Support the production of housekeeping reports to ensure system & data integrity
- Process CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) queries and conduit between the business and the suppliers
Applicants will have previous property or helpdesk experience.
Katie bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer.