ACCREDITATION COORDINATOR - C£27,800PA
This independent public body is looking to recruit an Accreditation Coordinator to effectively deliver the accreditation programme for all relevant staff within either the Sale or Birmingham office.
Key Responsibilities for the Accreditation Coordinator position:
- Assist in the introduction of accreditation qualifications within the Operations directorate.
- Support the development of a new accreditation model and the improvement of the accreditation system, including usage of e-portfolios.
- Draft and coordinate appropriate policies and strategies.
- Coordinate all IQA activities, assessed exercises and ad-hoc advice workshops.
- Assist in communication and negotiation with external advisors.
- Coordinate the delivery of training to assessors’ and IQ assuring to relevant staff.
- Liaise with the budget holder to evaluate service costs and administer invoices.
- Manage queries sent to the accreditations inbox.
Skills, qualifications and experience for the Accreditation Coordinator position:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the delivery of work based qualifications.
- Experience in or the relevant qualification for assessment and quality assurance of qualifications.
- Experience in drafting policy and strategy.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Highly organised with experience in project support.
- This role will require some travel to other offices.
Salary for the Accreditation Coordinator position:
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.