A fresh new opportunity has become available for a Product Marketing Executive to join a large well known organisation in Aldridge. You will play a key role in the production of marketing and maintenance of ecommerce platforms , including, but not limited to, catalogue production, promotional materials, web projects and Amazon & Ebay seller platforms. This is a permanent full time position Monday to Friday. Company benefits include gaining experience in a well established company, free parking onsite, and staff discount.
THE JOB ROLE
- Data Analysis - Providing insight from business & external data to assist in commercial decision making to achieve enhanced profitability and growth
- Data Integrity - Effective management of all data across multiple sales channels
- Reporting - Understanding, enhancing and automating existing reports within the business
- Management of external ecommerce platforms (Amazon & Ebay)
- Oversee Annual Catalogue Production Process
- Data Content Production for Project Work
- Support and Facilitate Marketing Manager to drive marketing department forward, increasing company revenue and profitability
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Ideally looking for someone with at least 18 months commercial experience not necessarily within marketing but must have worked in an a product / sales environment previously
- Professional qualification or degree in Marketing is desirable
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- Permanent position, Full time 8.30am-5pm Monday - Friday, Paying up to £24K.
To apply for this position press apply now or call our team in Walsall for more information. This vacancy is being advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD. The services advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.