Accountancy Action is working with a manufacturing firm which is a part of a multibillion pound t/o business in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
Having set their own legacy within Birmingham, this niche business is a small yet perfectly placed for all to travel to being close to motorway links with a walking distance from Snow Hill, Birmingham New Street and Moor Street train stations.
Supporting the Financial Controller you are to support the growth of the business which is entering an exciting change of operations. This is a role that offers excellent flexibility and not your typical 12 plus hour days which is certainly a thing of the past. This is a commercial position and you will be required to think "outside the box".
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Assist/take ownership of full management accounts
• Oversee the AP/AR function
• Implementation of processes and governance increasing purchasing yet stabilising cost.
• Business partner with several operational departments where you will build solid relationships yet influencing change where needed.
• To assist/take ownership of full analysis and commentary of the monthly P&L
A brilliant job where you will be working with a great team with a very outgoing group of people. We wold encourage people to apply who are qualified by experience or if you are part way though your professional qualifications being ACCA/CIMA.
Should you have family commitments, we’d also encourage people who are willing to work part time to apply also.