Mechanical Design Engineer - Automotive Kingsnorton, Birmingham
Mechanical Design Engineer - Permanent Special Purpose Machinery - Automotive £35,000-£50,000 p/a D.O.E Kingsnorton
This family run business has experienced some tremendous growth in the last 3 years, specialising in providing project solutions across the: Pharmaceutical, Food, Automotive and Medical industries.
My client is experiencing a lot of increased demand from UK clients with some substantial projects being won in Europe with blue chip organisations.
Right now the business is looking at growing their Engineering team through finding a Mechanical Design Engineer that can add real value to such a rapidly growing establishment.
Benefits of this position:
- Job Satisfaction - The ability to take a bespoke project through concept to completion.
- Extremely interesting product to work on - You will be designing bespoke, Prototype machines for an array of industries.
- The chance to network and visit customers across the Automotive market and gain further experience meeting blue chip clients.
Is this you?
My Client immediately requires a Mechanical Design Engineer with experience in the following areas:
- 5 Years experience in a Mechanical Design position.
- Concept to comleted design work on special purpose machinery projects.
- Knowledge of Catia design package is ideal but not essential.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.