SF Group are currently looking for a Ecommerce Executive for my product lead client based in Perry Barr.
This permanent position is in place to ensure that our product portfolio of over 4,000 products from over 150 different suppliers is presented to the end user in the best possible way to ensure a good customer experience and strong conversion rate.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the buying team to ensure that pace is kept with our energetic product publishing schedule. Owning the end-to-end process from product arriving in our warehouse to being published on the sites.
- Conducting regular audits of current product ranges to see where product presentation can be improved either through data enrichment or A/B Testing.
- Owning the category management of our website portfolio, using data driven insights to ensure best-sellers are in the most prominent positions in categories to ensure conversion.
- Owning the on-site search of all sites, conducting regular insights into; search terms used, products returned and profitability of on-site search.
- Working with the Trading team acting as a 'starter motor' for new product sales, ensuring every new product published gets off to the best possible start and adjustments to the on-site presentation are actioned quickly when required.
The ideal person will be/have
- To have a working knowledge of Ecommerce, Business and Trading including; Margins, Marketing ROI, Conversion Rates and Bounce Rates.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data manipulation skills and the ability to pull actionable insights from large swathes of data.
- Be passionate about Ecommerce and motivated to make a difference to the business, the successful applicant will need to be a self-starter and not require continual hand holding.
- The Ability to manage a team of both on-shore and off shore team members and keep publishing schedules and projects on track.
This position will pay an annual salary of between £23,000 and £27,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.