Office Based Disability Assessors - No licence required
Disability Assessors - Office Based
My client based in the Birmingham area is looking for a number of Disability Assessors within the Paper Based Review Team.
This is an office-based role only.
Full training will be provided and hours of work will be during the day from Monday to Friday.
Starting salary is £34,000 with additional benefits including paid holidays, life insurance and company pension.
- Undertake as assessment of an individual who is making a claim taking into account all of the information presented including any supporting evidence e.g. the claimant's completed questionnaire and information from their GP's etc.
- Carry out a comprehensive review and analysis to enable you to complete a robust, structured report which will then be presented.
- This report will contain a detailed review of the claimant’s condition(s) including information gathered on the functional impact of their health condition or impairment on their daily living and mobility, their current medication and treatment.
-You will provide a full justification explaining how you came to these conclusions from the evidence gathered and define the probable timescales over which a health condition or impairment may affect the claimant.
- Qualified Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic of Physiotherapist
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Valid registration with NMC or HCPC.
To apply for this position please email your CV to the link provided.