Private Clients - Support Worker - Long Visits - Rugby
Position: Private Care Worker
Location: Rugby & Surrounding Areas
Salary Range: Up to £9.26 an hour
Hours: Day Shifts - Plenty Of Hours
The Care Bureau is now recruiting for experienced healthcare workers to help maintain our esteemed name and high standards of service. We are looking for dedicated and compassionate healthcare assistants to support private clients with daily tasks such as medication, meal times, mobility issues and personal care. This role is vital in supplying the residents with the respect and dignity they deserve, therefore making it an extremely rewarding career choice if you are of a caring nature.
To find out more about our fantastic opportunities here at The Care Bureau, why not send your CV through now? Our helpful and friendly recruitment will be in touch soon - and we can begin the next chapter in your career!
- Free, extensive training programme, offering not just the base standard of course, but also extras so that you can fully take advantage and improve your knowledge and skills
- Weekly pay
- Supportive and friendly staff looking to make your life working for us as smooth and hassle free as possible
- Flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle
- Reliable clients who will look to offer you regular shifts
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
About The Care Bureau:
Established in 1997, The Care Bureau is a family run business with experience in Registered Nursing, Management and Domiciliary Care. From this wealth of experience The Care Bureau has been built understanding the complex needs of our clients and staff, allowing us to provide the best possible service available.