Lettings Coordinator - Birmingham City Centre - £17k office based
Have you got a good phone manner and excellent attention to detail? Our client is looking for a top notch Lettings Coordinator for their office in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. You must have a back ground in Lettings and be a strong administrator. You will join a successful and established team where you will be an essential in providing excellent customer experience.
Purpose of Role
Your central role will be preparing pre-tenancy move in files, tenancy agreements, referencing, transferring utilities, registering deposits and ensuring all tenancy paperwork is correct. Liaising with tenants and landlords and supporting the rest of Lettings team, all whist maintaining excellent customer service delivery.
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Customer service skills essential
• Current Lettings Administration Experience
• Polished & Well Presented
• Computer literate
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.