Commercial Bid Manager
Gilbert Meher are currently working with the leading provider of insourcing services to the NHS. Due to continued expansion, they are now searching for a Commercial Bid Manager to deliver high quality bid submission documents and quotations that deliver a compelling argument to engage the business.
- To coordinate responses to Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Invitations to Tender and to ensure all responses are within the published deadlines and are compliant with the requirements
- Working with marketing companies to implement the agreed marketing strategy.
- Evaluating unsuccessful bids and implementing processes to ensure future opportunities have the best chance of succeeding
- Ensuring that all contracts have a valid SLA in place and responding to any contract queries
- To ensure quote requests are actioned as quickly as possible and are formatted and follow brand guidelines.
- Building and maintaining relationships with procurement leads within the NHS.
- Successful candidates must have experience of working on bid submissions for Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Invitations to Tender.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of costings would be advantageous
- Experience of working within NHS Procurement would be desirable
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.