Property Inventory Clerk
Our Client, a well-established Estate Agency are looking for an Inventory Clerk to join their lettings teams in Sutton Coldfield, Erdington and Great Barr. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a thriving Lettings environment among a team of dedicated colleagues.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Conduct Inventory visits to properties prior to new tenants moving in.
- Create a detailed list of property specifications and contents to include photographs and meter readings for the final inventory.
- Take accurate photographs that reflect the current condition and contents of each property
- Generate a final copy of the inventory to include your findings
- Liaise with staff from each office to manage your day to day work effectively
- Collect and return keys to property management and/or estate agent branches
- Complete your own Administrative duties to include the write up of each inventory using templates provided.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience within the property industry (desirable)
- Drive and determination to complete tasks quickly and effectively
- A keen eye for detail, this job is reliant on your attention to detail, thousands of pounds worth of rental deposits are at stake.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Own vehicle
Benefits to include:-
- A basic salary of £16000
- Fully expensed mileage.
- Working hours: 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to work for a market leading Company who value their staff.
- Free parking at all offices you attend
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.