Regional Operations manager
Gilbert Meher are working closely with a Fantastic care and education company in their search for a regional operations manager based in the East/West Midlands
Are you an experienced senior leader from the children services sector, looking for a new opportunity?
You will be responsible for a cluster of children's residential homes that cater for children with complex behaviour and EBD/SEMH
• You will take lead regional responsibility for the operational management of the delivery of care and services in your region
• Achieve and maintain Responsible Individual Status for services directly responsible for.
• Work to the strategies, budgets and plans agreed with the organisation, and collaborate in the conduct of regular evaluation of progress against service and wider organisational development plans.
• Support the development and delivery of high quality therapeutic in accordance with the aims, objectives and standards.
• Level 5 diploma in leadership for health and social care/children and young people or equivalent
• knowledge and application of law and best practice relating to looked after children and understanding of children’s safeguarding, residential childcare and family work.
• held registration as a responsible individual within a children’s residential home
If you are an ambitious senior leader, looking for progression or a new challenge, apply now!