My client, a fantastic private sector business, are looking for a HR Advisor to join their HR team in a newly created position. The business operates across the UK and Europe and are the leading player in their field. They are a fantastic business to work for and really care about their employees.
The successful HR Advisor will be exposed to a very busy working environment and the business is looking for someone who can offer a very pro-active way of working.
The HR Advisor will assist with all aspects of HR for the business. They will be responsible for working closely with the HR Manager to help drive change in the business and also to be able to offer a very creative way of thinking.
As the successful HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing a complex employee relations case load
- Manage the sickness and absence for the business and carry out disciplinaries and grievances as required
- Provide training workshops with line managers on a number of different HR matters and be able to build relationships with stakeholders
- Managing and reviewing the company's policies and procedures and updating them as required
- Be able to give advice to the business both confidently and competently
- Assist with recruitment for different areas of the business
- CIPD level 5 part or fully qualified is essential and the business will not consider anyone without this
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to successfully build relationships with different stakeholders in the business
- Able to offer ideas to the business in order to improve both the HR function and the policies
To apply for the HR Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.