Garage Equipment Specialist
The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a Garage Equipment Specialist based within our GSF, Birmingham branch.
We are looking for a passionate Garage Equipment Specialist with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who will work alongside the Garage Essential Team boosting sales, customer relationships and hitting their own monthly sales targets. You will be proactive and positive towards departmental and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main duties include:
- Garage Equipment sales and support
- Maintaining the Customer Service Relationship
- Processing Garage Equipment orders from supplier to branch
- Liaising with the branch network and suppliers
- Dealing with Garage Equipment Leads to conclusion and Garage Equipment quotations
- Attending GSF Garage Equipment Roadshows and Conference as requested
- Dealing with Branch Garage Equipment Returns
- General Administrative duties; Garage Equipment purchase control, filing, scanning etc
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Strong sales background, preferably within the automotive industry
- Parts knowledge is highly desirable however, not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Professional telephone manner
- Demonstrate good I.T literacy
- Ability to build strong working relationships
42.5 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday.
What we offer!
- Excellent monthly bonus scheme
- Death in Service Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Pension
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role, then we will reward you with a fantastic salary, please click on the apply button.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.