OLE Project Engineer
Purpose of Role
We are seeking two OLE Project Engineers to deliver the agreed OLE works on the Midland Main Line Electrification Programme.
The successful candidate will lead and direct the overall engineering activities of OLE Installation teams ensuring the timely delivery of work. The Project Engineer will undertake liaison with Design, Construction staff and subcontractors to ensure that all installation related issues are resolved in a timely and cost effective manner.Principal Accountabilities
- Provision and application of technical guidance
- Ensure the development, implementation and maintenance of processes and procedures, compliant to corporate requirements, to effectively and efficiently deliver the regions compliance to statutory, client mandatory and project specifically advised standards and other requirements.
- Through liaison with the SPMs Project co-ordination engineer, ensure as necessary that the collation and transmission of progress and utilisation information for Project engineering is gathered to demonstrate that full and complete cost recovery/savings are obtained.
- Maintain data to ensure the accuracy of data contained in the required divisional and client periodic reports for OHL Project engineering.
This role is a permanent position attracting a competitive salary, plus the following package:
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidayswith the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with us for a short while
- Up to an additional 6 days volunteering leave
- BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family
- Pension Plan
- Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands