The role involves reconciling the business's bank accounts, processing transactions to time and accurately, as well as getting involved with other, high level duties.
My client is a widely known and highly reputable business based in Birmingham, with a wide spanning national and international reputation.
The key responsibilities of this role involve posting all income received on the company's bank accounts promptly, posting and converting foreign income transactions and liaising with external suppliers to solve problems. Furthermore you will also be responsible for assessing entries that need to be placed in the suspense account and action web refunds. You will be a point of contact for departments giving advice on direct payments when required.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a degree, be AAT qualified or have equivalent experience - essential
- Have a strong knowlegde of reconciliaitons - essential
- Be able to leanr new computer systems quickly and be highly computer literate - essential
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills - essential
- Be able to prioritie, be organised and meet targets - essential
A geneous salary of between £18,000 to £20,000 with potential progression once in post to £24,500 + numerous other benefits