Domestic Sales Advisor
First Personnel are currently recruiting for 10 Domestic Sales advisors to work for one of the UK's fastest growing energy suppliers. If you have the right skills and attitude and feel like you can add value to a fast past team environment then read on.
You must have an excellent telephone manor and have the ability to build rapport and ensure you follow company standard guidelines by being honest and trustworthy and not miss selling to the customer.
Salary: £14,000 (£18,000 ote)
Start Date: 21st Aug 2017
You must be able to attend an assessment centre on the 16.08.17 ( This could last up to 4 hours) 9am to 1pm.
The Energy Supply Contract Expert will be responsible for acquiring new residential electricity and gas energy supply contracts to add my clients customer base in a compliant manner. Contracts are verbally agreed as a result of Inbound and/or Outbound contact with potential and existing customers via leads provided to the individual by my client from a variety of internal and external sources, specifically over the telephone. They will also be responsible for upholding quality in all communication with customers, whether existing or "new".
- Sales Excellence
Communicates with customers in a clear, professional, and articulate manner, mainly by telephone but also via email / electronic correspondence as required. Ensures that prescribed call quality and compliance standards are always upheld.
- Acquisition Volume
Personally accountable for individual delivery against volume targets in terms of electricity and gas new contract agreement, and performance managed in terms of result output.
- Data Management / Utilisation
Individually accountable for maintaining contact as promised with both existing and potential new customers through current data management systems / customer relationship management.
Attend work as scheduled and follows company absence reporting requirements.
Understand how to recognise a complaint ("expression of dissatisfaction"), how to log them, and ensure the process to resolve them is followed compliantly as per policy and guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Essential Functional Skills/Experience
- Ability to influence and convince, build effective rapport with new and existing customers alike
- Spot new contract opportunities, understands how to develop and establish the needs of potential customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills - a strong and clear telephone manner
- At least 6 months telephone experience
- Proven track record in result delivery
- Common sense and quickness of mind
- Strong listening skills with the ability to read a script accurately and with enthusiasm
- Ability to take direction
- Fast and accurate typing skills along with good computer skills
- Professional manner
- Experience of agreeing products in a compliant manner
- Competent user of standard IT products and packages
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills (ideally GCSE grade "C" standard)
- Some understanding of relevant industry regulation, the market, and the competition is preferable
Keen to maximise on personal potential - always seeking ways to improve and develop
- Personal strength, with a happy disposition, resilient with a "never say die" attitude, outgoing, bubbly
- Confident charismatic personality
- Able to deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers alike
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Responds positively to feedback and able to follow development action plans
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Self-motivated and self-starting
- Understanding of the need to follow compliance and regulatory processes
- Ability to work to agreed targets and deadline
- Able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Due to the high number of expected applicants we will not be able to make contact with every candidate that applies. Therefore we regret to inform you that if you haven’t received any communication in the first 3 days then your application hasn’t been successful on this occasion.