Land Referencing Manager
Land Referencing Manager
About the company
Our client is a leading UK property consultancy. They are renowned for the quality of their service and expertise of their people. With a network of 38 offices across England and Wales, they employ more than 700 partners and employees. They help their clients sell, let, manage and add value to their properties, whether they are residential homes, farms and estates, development land, offices, industrial or retail buildings.
The role of the Land Referencing Manager:
This exciting role is at the heart of one of the UK's leading land assembly practices, we provide services that enable compulsory purchase of land for infrastructure and regeneration projects in the public and private sectors.
The Land Referencing Manager will allocate research and GIS resources according to evolving priorities across multiple projects. Reporting to the head of land referencing they will have day to day responsibility for quality control and an input into professional development for the team. The successful candidate will have many opportunities for client facing work, often integrating with the client's project team.
Duties of the Land Referencing Manager:
- Creating Project plans and resourcing work packages.
- Ensuring that project teams complete work on time and budget.
- Quality checking deliverables before they can be issued to clients.
- Production of training material and business process guides.
- Representing Carter Jonas at external project meetings.
- Produce resource estimates for tenders.
Requirements of the Land Referencing Manager:
- Ideally have a minimum of 10 years of land referencing experience
- Thorough knowledge of planning and compulsory purchase legislation
- Previously have worked on schemes with over 1000 affected parties
- Demonstrable familiarity with the GIS for digitalisation of title plans and some understanding of a GIS based system for producing statutory notices and books of reference
- A formal qualification in Project Management would be an advantage
Land Referencing Manager Benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme matched to 1.5% (5% for Associate level roles and above)
- Life assurance 2x salary
- Other benefits for the successful candidate based on the level of the role
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Land Referencing Manager role is right for you then please apply today!