Flexible Field Market Research Interviewer
Earn up to £65 per day + holiday pay, travel expenses + bonuses
No previous experience needed as full training will be provided
Ipsos MORI is looking for curious, positive and self-motivated face-to-face Interviewers. You may have heard about our polling work for elections, but at Ipsos Mori our work is hugely varied and we are one of the largest Market and Social Research organisations in the UK. Globally, we employ over 16,000 people in 84 countries. Almost every day a new opinion poll or survey hits the headlines and many of these are conducted by our face-to-face Market Research Interviewers.
The benefits of joining Ipsos MORI
- Travel expenses and time spent attending our in-house industry accredited training and assessment course will be reimbursed
- 4-6 hours working day, flexible to enable you find the right work-life balance (evening/weekend work is required)
- A local mentor available to support you as well as continuous support from your Regional Team and our wider UK Community of Researchers
- Excellent rates of pay plus holiday pay and bonuses
- Opportunities to develop your career within a global company which is committed to your career development
The role of a Market Researcher
As a Market Research Interviewer with Ipsos MORI, you will be interviewing a variety of people about their interests, opinions and concerns. In this role, you will never be stuck in an office and you will never have to sell anything.
You need to be confident, outgoing and not fazed by the idea of knocking on a door, introducing yourself and quickly building rapport with the person who answers. You will conduct interviews on behalf of different clients including government bodies, the media, national companies and charities to name a few.
Think of it as your business. The more time you commit to the role; the more money you will earn with the requirements of working at least 3 days a week for 4-6 hours per day.
Join the team at Ipsos MORI by clicking 'Apply Now' to complete the online application form quoting ref 530