Finance Administration Clerk - Maternity Contract
Growing based Derby business are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join the team to cover a maternity leave, initially for 6 months
The client is looking for someone from either a finance or administration background who would like to build a career within Accountancy.
Reporting into the office manager , your main duties will include
* Expenses processing and payment
* Processing and reconciling commission payments
* Petty Cash Handling
* Reconciling card payment transactions
* Weekly importing/processing and reconciliation of Commission Statements.
* Clearance of Banking Queries via email and telephone
* Dealing with various suppliers on a day to day basis
* To assist with ad hoc tasks as and when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to really build a career. Salary is £15,000 - £16,500 depending on experience, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and hours are 9 - 5.30 pm with 1 hour lunch Mon - Fri .