Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst on behalf of a market leading, reputable organisation based in Warwickshire.
Our client is searching for a Finance Analyst who can think outside the box and add value across the business. The role is being recruited on an initial 6 month contract and offers exposure to interesting projects.
Main duties will include:
- Supporting the deployment of material cost reporting during periods of dual running
- Preparing data reviews for senior management
- Challenging process where appropriate suggesting improvements
- Liaising with plants in Eastern Europe and managing problems that arise within SAP
The candidate must:
- Be at least part qualified within a UK recognised body (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Hold intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups and Pivot tables)
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise across all areas of the business
- Possess a drive and passion to succeed in their finance career
- Have a keen eye for detail with the ability to contribute to process improvements
Please apply for this role online or call Venn Group, Birmingham asking for Tom Bailey or James Feeney for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.