Residential Lettings Administrator / Maintenance Coordinator
Residential Lettings Administrator/Maintenance Coordinator £16,000 Birmingham city centre
My client are looking for a great administrator to work within their busy Maintenance department within a team of administrators. This is a office based role based in the heart for Birmingham city centre, so driving is not needed. However attention to detail and the ability to deal with a busy department with volume calls is imperative. Hours of work are Monday to Friday so NO WEEKENDS9am - 6Pm
Your duties will include:
- Answering the phone, dealing with multiple calls
- Arranging for local trades people to carry out numerous repairs to City apartments within the property management department
- Diary management including booking viewings, inventories, property visits and checkouts.
- Processing applications and referencing, Facilitating move ins and preparing tenancy agreements
- Liaising with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors
- Reporting repairs and maintenance to the landlord and obtaining their authorisation for repairs/quotes.
- Organising repairs and maintenance with contractors and keeping the tenant and landlord fully up to date with job status’
- Organising gas safety records and ensuring all properties have a valid gas safety record.
- Ensuring all properties comply with health & safety legislation and are monitored and kept up to date.
- Dealing with End of Tenancies
- Speaking to landlords and tenants and organising tenancy renewals.
Experience & Skills Required
- Previous experience in a lettings agency or estate agency preferred, but similar experience with working with contractors considered.
- Industry qualifications such as ARLA, NAEA or APIP desirable but not essential, future opportunity to study will be available.
- Must be familiar with Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Must be well organised, have the ability to work within a team and be proactive.
Would suit applicant with strong administration and organisation skills.