£13.00 - £13.50 per hour (depending on experience)
This job is for an experienced Quality Engineer to work a day shift - 37 hours per week Monday to Friday. You will be working in Coventry for a large and successful engineering company, with a rate of up to £13.50 (dependent on experience).
A well established Coventry engineering company providing engineering support to a large range of industries, including MOD, aerospace and automotive. They are seeking to add an experienced Quality Inspector with CMM experience to their team.
- You will be working as a Quality Inspector, working on FaroArm PC-DMIS, and using manual inspection equipment.
- Whilst adhering to ISO 9001, you will support the management team in target delivery.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be an experienced Quality Inspector who has worked within a precision engineering environment, ideally with a CNC/machining background.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of machined items / components and be used to working to tight tolerances.
- You will have the ability to do dimensional inspection, first item reports, visual checks, goods inspection.
- You must have experience using FaroArmCMM or similar software and equipment.
- You must be a team player, with excellent organisational skills and a desire to work
- The successful person will be experienced but also committed and take great pride in all of their work, within such a fantastic company this is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to continue their career as a Quality Inspector.
Experience of Quality Inspection and CMM is essential for this role. The successful candidate will be time served, ideally with a CNC machining background and have the desire to progress within their career.
This position is available on a day shift, working 37 hours per week, at a salary of up to £13.50 per hour.