Senior SQL Technical Analyst
Senior SQL Technical Analyst required for a superb corporate company based in Birmingham City Centre. This role sits with a huge business that offers good career progression, and on top of a strong base salary benefits including 10% bonus, private health insurance, free gym membership, free train travel, life assurance and free lunch everyday.
As the Senior SQL Analyst you will be responsible for using SQL/SSRS tools and database analysis. Duties will include:
- Configure and deploy a data governance toolset
- Contribute to the compilation of a business glossary/data directory
- Implement business rules/quality criteria into a data quality platform, including workflow and adoption by the data owners
- Profile data, identify exceptions and actively support the remediation process
- Work to ensure data, master data and meta data (business terms, definitions and quality/validation criteria) is up-to-date and endorsed by appropriate subject matter experts and owners
- Support the embedding of the data governance framework
- Support the expansion in the scope and usage of the MDM, including the implementation of additional requirements, data domains and reference data
- Act as an ambassador to the business for Data Quality and Data Governance
You must be highly skilled in SQL/SSRS and database analysis and have a strong history in roles using these. We are looking for people ambitious to grow and progress in a large, global business that really cares about its employees.