HCPC Registered Assessment Manager (Fostering)
Are you HCPC Registered Fostering Assessment Manager looking for a new challenge? If so this is the role for you.
My client is looking for an Assessment Manager to work within their Recruitment & assessment Team. They offer :
Competitive salary - up to £45,000 per annum
- To provide a flexible, effective and strategically planned Foster Carer assessment process, in line with statutory and agency requirements in relation to quality and timescales.
- To deliver against regional and country specific targets as per business plan
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Company’s Carer Recruitment and Approval process for the allocated Regions.
- Scrutinise the recommendations of Fostering Advisors to ensure applications fulfil the business needs in terms of quality and commercial viability of the region/country prior to commencing the assessment process.
- Ensuring that quality standards are met by the Form F Assessors and that completed assessments are delivered to the panel in accordance with Key Performance Indicators, Targets and Quality Standards.
- Responsible for the active and timely risk assessment of prospective carers using the range of information gathered, and in consultation with the relevant Registered Manager if necessary, decide what further action will be required during the assessment phase of the carer recruitment process and whether it is appropriate to continue into assessment and make such decisions in accordance with Country specific regulations, national minimum standards, best practice guidance and Company policies and procedures. This includes the responsibility to record and evaluate reasons why applicant’s assessments are stopped, not started or applicants withdraw during assessment.
Staff Management Responsibilities
- Manage the allocation of tasks to the appropriate Panel Administrators in the Recruitment Service.
- Ensure the appropriate induction, learning, development and training of Form F assessors is completed in line with policies and procedures.
- Line manage Recruitment Administrator(s) as appropriate.
Working In partnership
- Ensure the sharing of best practice to promote learning and service development.
- Promote a culture of excellent communication across the Company.
- Liaise with the Fostering Advice Centre to ensure they understand the business needs in relation to new carers.
Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Ensure that you and all staff have a sound knowledge of child safeguarding procedures.
- Ensure compliance with safeguarding procedures, throughout all work within the Company,
- Ensure the necessary Risk Assessments are completed in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Contribute to regional management meetings, if requested to do so, and other key meetings in agreement with the Registered Manager and head of recruitment. Providing clear analysis and defined trends in the carer journey to inform remedial planning if required, to meet business objectives.
- Review Business plans with the relevant Registered Manager and partake in National/Regional/Country specific Business Development Days.
- Ensure that all services are implemented to the highest standard and achieve continuous service improve by utilising all customer feedback.
- Be responsible for the recruitment, induction, training and on-going practice monitoring of Form F Assessors in order that the Company is able to provide the full function of the panel in accordance with the Country Specific Legislative Framework, National Minimum Standards, Company policies and procedures and best practice guidance.
- Ensure that the protection of children and the promotion of their welfare are given absolute priority in all activities and that safeguarding matters are recorded, investigated and acted upon appropriately and in keeping with Company and relevant local authority child protection procedures.
- Evaluate the output of the assessment strategy on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring compliance with safeguarding procedures, throughout all work within the Company, keeping the line manager / Registered Manager/equivalent informed of work in progress and inform the line manager / Registered Manager / equivalent immediately of any child protection matter or serious complaint.
- The post holder will be expected to undertake training and development deemed necessary for the pursuance of this post.
- The post holder will undertake other duties as may be requested of the post holder that is commensurate with their level of responsibility and skills.
- The post holder will be expected to comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- A high level of flexibility in working arrangements will be required, to include some working away from home.
To apply for this role you must :
- Hold a valid HCPC Registration
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience working within a children & family setting of which 2 years has been gained working as a Senior Supervising Social Worker
- Significant experience of Panel Operation
- Proven ability to produce high standards of reports & analysis including experience of completing form f assessment of carers
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Foster Carer Recruitment & Reviews process
- Able to meet and exceed recruitment / quality performance targets
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to vacancies across the UK
Dedicated Specialist Consultant
Excellent Aftercare Service
Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
£250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
*Terms and conditions apply