An industry leading eCommerce business are looking to bring on board a Magento developer as part of their growth and investment plans in their Derby office and work within their software development team.
This new role, is focused on the Magento platform and strong Magento development experience is essential. Ideally you will have proven experience with large, scalable web applications, eCommerce platforms and exposure to Magento Front End too. You will be passionate about your work and enjoy working as part of a development team.
- Make changes and enhancements to the Magento site
- Diagnose and resolve bugs in the application
- Liaise closely with Alexandra Marketing Website Owner.
- Engage with other members of the IT team to get any necessary changes implemented in support of the Alex web developments
- Make changes and enhancements to the .Net site
- Experience & Abilities
- Strong PHP experience
- Knowledge of Magento eCommerce platform 1
- Excellent MySQL knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Front-end Magento experience
- Experience of automated deployment tools
- Competent in web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
To apply please send in your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency