RPA Process Controller
The role will involve gathering requirements, analysing processes and work flows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved and automated. Documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion.
· Manage and run the RPA system including the scheduling and execution of periodic robotic activities.
· Responsible for monitoring the efficiency and productivity of automated activities.
· Investigate business and system exceptions to meet service level and quality requirements.
· Administer and extract RPA-related statistics.
· Provide process related support to the Robotics team and stakeholders to ensure continuous
improvement of automated processes.
· Collaborate with RPA Developers to ensure optimised robotisation.
· Verify incidents and fix them in the Blue Prism software, or escalate to relevant support function.
· Supporting the business to manage and maintain access and credentials of automated solutions across
the IT infrastructure.
· Manage and resolve system exceptions and collaborate with other stakeholders for knowledge.
Please email your most up to date CV.