I am currently recruiting for a well-known, unique chain of hotels with its head office based in Coventry City Centre. Due to a shift around within the finance team, an opportunity has opened up for an experienced Financial Controller to come on board. This is a company that has grown year on year, initially starting off as a local brand, now known as a national business. You will need to have excellent people management skills within this position, able to communicate between all levels ensuring this brand continues to succeed.
Ideally you will;
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified however candidates who have a vast amount of relevant experience within either the hotel or housing sector will still be considered
- Have experience of looking after the accountancy team inclusive of training and recruitment as expansion occurs
- Have prior experience with enforcing budgets and producing variance reports on your findings to be presented to the Finance Director
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to produce important reports that need to be manipulated in a non-finance format to the board of directors
In return you will;
- Be given the chance to prove yourself in a well established company with the chance to progress the role into a FD position
- Look after the companies spendings and be involved within commercial decisions going forward
- Have an excellent benefit package inclusive of free parking, good bonus scheme and 28 days annual leave
- Gain a diverse skill set, completing tasks that you may not have undertaken before
This specific role insures that you will gain valuable experience within a company who are currently expanding with the opportunity of turning this specific role into FD position.