LGV Cat CE Class 1 Driver
The Best Connection Employment Group are recruiting for our prestigious client based in Swadlincote a well known contracted general haulage company is seeking LGV CE night drivers for a dedicated contract starting dailly.
New and well maintained feet, typical start time 1400 - 2100 and shift average of 11 hours paid Monday to Friday on an annual contract.
PAYE drivers £11 per hour for all hours worked Mon to Friday with £16 for Sundays/Bank Holidays
or approved LCC driver into business account £13.75 for all hours worked with £19 for Sundays/Bank holidays.
Want to top up working week from elsewhere, if you've got the hours, we have the work! No pressure for full time, all availability helps and will be used.
Why this contract?
- All year round work, static start time
- Temporary to permanent jobs available for the right candidate after trial period
- Weekly pay, e-mailed pay slip.
- Min pay per shift 8 hours, average paid shift 11 hours
- Weekend and Bank Holiday premium rate and regularly available
- Friendly informed transport office that run 24/7
Please call to arrange an interview local to you.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Weekend Work
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.