Regional Account Manager- Home based
FMCG connect is pleased to be working with an SME drinks brand looking for a Home-Based Account Manager for a progressive, newly-created role to increase business demand within the Midlands and North West.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a similar role and will be reporting directly into the Head of Sales.
• Double the volume sold of existing brands every year for the next 3 years
• To acquire & create new brands & bring them to the UK market at place
• Enabling RAM’s to be promoted into NAM roles by the end of 2018
• You will be managing and in regular contact with regional wholesalers and specialist retailers
• Create, maintain and review ongoing business plans and a successful new business customer contact strategy
• Consistently deliver monthly budgeted volumes by brand by channel, suggesting recommendations to hit any shortfalls
• Identify opportunities and recommend actions for new brand initiatives.
• Deliver trade & consumer events across the UK
• Develop a pool of leads; forge and develop productive relationships with a variety of key stakeholders
• Manage the 'ChristmasMarket’ retail operation (within their region)
• Gather and use comprehensive competitor information so that the effectiveness of brand activity within the off trade channels is maximised.
• Update and maintain a database of contacts/competitor pricing and listings in line with company standards.
• Ensure that sales reporting systems are used to plan, monitor, analyse and evaluate business performance against objectives.
• Existing On-Trade and/or Wholesale contacts within the NW/Midlands
• Entrepreneurial nature
• Tenacious & robust
• Evidence of Structured Sales Training
• Able to operate both consumer & trade shows across the UK
• Comfortable utilising 'InsightData’
• Consultative approach to business development
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Required to travel on site once every two weeks