Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Pharmacy Division
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, 09:00 - 17:00
Team Locum is a dynamic, market leading, health care agency operating across multiple healthcare sectors. We excel at providing gold standard locums to all the major high street and independent Pharmacies and Optical practices across the country.
Due to the specialist nature of the service we provide, we are not your usual recruitment agency. We ensure that we work as a team to provide the very best service to our clients.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within our pharmacy department at our Birmingham (B30) office.
No experience is necessary, just eagerness to excel in a career and not just a job!
The starting salary will be £18,000 with the view to be increased to £22,000 + bonus after a minimum of 18 months. Full training and support will be given to help you achieve this; all we ask for is that you are enthusiastic, honest and hard working.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients regarding current vacancies and gaining a good understanding of their needs, whilst building lasting relationships/rapport with them.
- Building relationships with the pharmacists you will be working with to understand their needs and availability.
- Keeping on top of all admin work, sending confirmations, work schedules, dealing with changes and cancellations.
Additional skills needed:
- Proficient using software packages such as Excel and Outlook along the ability to learn new systems.
- The ability to work effectively and under pressure during our busy periods.
- Able to retain client/Locum information on the desk you manage in order to improve the service you offer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High levels of customer service skills.
- Ambition to meet and exceed targets whilst maintaining a high standard of integrity.
- A high degree of tenacity, so that opportunities can be maximised.
- Good geographical knowledge would be advantageous.
- Most importantly drive, determination and perseverance to succeed as well as being able to integrate into a dynamic team, where enjoying coming to work is paramount!
You will be expected to attend a trial day before any formal offer if given.