Customer Service Advisor / Contact centre / Birmingham
Our Client, a leader in client services is recruiting for Customer Service agents to join their team in Birmingham for an initial 3 month contract.
Purpose of the Role
The team you will be working in is a business environment focused on delivering strong customer service to all their clients. You will be taking responsibility for customer needs, following the correct process to resolve the customer issues whilst keeping the customer involved at all stages.
What will be the core duties of the role?
- Investigate queries accurately and raise with the relevant parties without delay and escalate where needed
- Respond to queries from customers/stakeholders promptly within agreed timelines
- Clear understanding of customer / stakeholder needs to deliver the most appropriate and fit-for-purpose solution
- Support improving team and customer performance by suggesting more efficient way of working.
- Operate within our people processes and policies e.g. performance management, absence & leave etc.
- Proven customer service experience
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Telephone skills highly preferred
- Attention to detail
The role is a full time position, working 37.5 hours a week.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.