Business Support Team Member
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our clients Business Support Team on an initial three month temporary contract. This is a Birmingham based role and start date asap.
You will work with the business to develop, implement and maintain a Business Support function that includes:-
- Customer Service Skills to support our internal and external customers.
- Key clerical support functions that include reception duties, sorting and delivering incoming and outgoing mail, supporting printer functionality and following staff and visitor security processes.
- Indexing mail to ensure directed to correct scanning queue / department.
- Dealing with documents quickly and accurately to ensure the smooth flow of work within the office environment.
- Complete KPI reports to ensure statistical information is recorded and available.
- Processing of invoices, stock control, conference and equipment room bookings, buffet ordering and other general reception duties.
Ultimately you will be a true team player with previous customer experience, ideally gained in a professional services environment, coupled with a good academic background and a can-do attitude.
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.