Administration Manager(Property Ind)-Well Established, secure co,join team of 5
APPLY TODAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK; My client is looking for Administrator/Property manager to add to the team of 5 already established team members.
GAIN AN INDUSTRY QUALIFICATION AND BE PROUD if you have not already achieved it!, PAID BY THE COMPANY! The company will also ensure they financially support you through their basic industry qualification and pay for this as and when you are ready. EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY.
EXPERIENCE OF ANY PROPERTY RELATED ADMINISTRATION OR MANAGEMENT A FIRST PRIORITY REQUIREMENT OR GOOD ADMIN SKILLS WHICH CAN BE TRANSFERABLE, WITH AN INTEREST IN PROPERTY WOULD BE CONSIDERED IF YOU ARE HIGHLY ORGANISED WITH EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS WRITTEN AND SPOKEN.
BE SECURE! The company is national, well established and secure, there is a great period of growth over the next 12-18 months so securing a role now would allow you to be involved in those plans and progression. You will be working with some well known company names. They offer lots of benefits and touches other companies don't so if this matters to you along with job satisfaction you need to read on and apply asap.
The role itself is broad and varied and include duties:-
- Good relationship management with clients and 3rd party organisations - great communication skills, spoken and written good English, with a confident approach to dealing with all levels of people internally and externally. Customer Service skills a must as you will be updating clients by phone as projects unfold and complete.
- Follow and maintain all company procedures and legislations using bespoke IT system (training will be given if needed), including all clients added to the system accurately, funds and deposits recorded at every movement.
- Organisation skills a must as you will be managing a process from start of new project, dealing with an array of queries which may come up and, following up documentation on the computer system. - Accurate inputting required.
- Confident to deal with different customer enquiries and managing expectation, keeping on top of activities and calling clients with updates.
- Conscientious with a willingness to be a real team player! Every customer is dealt with 1st Class Customer Service skills.
- Tenacious - someone who can be strong when needed to support team and clients
- IT Skills - MS Word/Outlook - email, Accurate Data Inputting and any property software system experience an advantage.
- Education - Minimum Grade C English and Maths with good fluent spoken English required.
- 6 months + Experience of administration in the property industry or property management a strong advantage.
Hours and pay:-
- Hours are 8-4pm Monday - Friday week 1
- Hours are 10-6pm Monday - Friday week 2 (then back to week 1 hours).
- one day off in Lieu on a Monday or whenever you wish, as you will be on a rota to work 1 in 4 Saturdays (no more).
- Salarycirca 19-20K PA. negotiable depending upon experience, (O/Time paid 1.5 hours).
- Benefits 20 days holiday, rising 1 a day in service up to 25, co.pension scheme, Free food and beverages, free gym classes, paid and supported industry qualification .
Apply today to get the ball rolling, this opportunity is an asap start for the RIGHT candidate.