Data Analyst (HR)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Express Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a top firm in their industry who are seeking a competent and ambitious data analyst to join their team.
The successful individual will come from a background which includes full/part qualified accountancy and analysis of HR data streams. The role comes with an extremely competitive salary and benefits package which reflects what a great organisation they are to work for!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Cleansing 'people data’ across a multi-platform HR system to a single source
- Becoming a 'master of’ the newly implemented system
- Providing expert analysis to Senior business leaders to understand factors such as attrition and employee costs
- Providing weekly data reports for HR meetings
- Analysing all data for workforce planning
- Excellent excel skills are non-negotiable!
- Must have prior experience with data manipulation
- Preferably be a part or fully qualified accountant
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment screening including DBS and finance checks
- Be willing and flexible when needed
This is a role for one of the best employers in the Nottingham area, the successful candidate will be able to build a career and can expect to be working at the top of their industry whilst in their role.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.