Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Times Top 100 Company
Are you looking for a graduate scheme that will offer comprehensive training, an opportunity to network with some of the fastest growing companies in the UK, quick career progression and the autonomy to approach things the way you want to?
We are looking for driven graduates to join an innovative, forward thinking recruitment company based in the heart of London. The company is one of the largest contract recruitment companies in the UK but their whole business is made up of small teams of 5 - 10 people. This means that not only are they very collaborative (not the typical sharky recruitment), there is also an option to be fast-tracked into setting up and managing your own team.
The company is growing quickly so there will be many opportunities to grow with them. They have already opened offices in New York and Hong Kong so they are starting to move high-achievers from UK offices abroad as the overseas business grows.
- Autonomy over your own business, with the mentorship from Managers
- Networking with senior managers, directors and CEOs
- Placing top calibre Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Negotiating new business contracts
- Account Managing the whole recruitment process
- Closing business deals
- Calling/meeting businesses, looking to develop professional relationships
- A market-leading £18,000 basic salary, with average first-year earnings between £35,000 - £45,000.
- A generous and fair individual and team commission structure, to reward you while encouraging cooperation
- Full gym membership and you're encouraged to go during the day!
- Two company-wide holidays a year - last year they went skiing in France and to Dubai - as well as regular all-expenses-paid socials.
- 28 days holiday per year, plus a 2 pm finish on your birthday and a noon start the day after - no points for guessing why…!
- Fast-Track to management
- Comprehensive training scheme called the CDP (Consultant Development Programme)
- Min 2:2 Undergraduate degree class
- Ambition, initiative, and tenacity
- Extra-curricular achievements (Sports, Arts, etc)
- Great communication skills
- Inherent competitive nature
- Resilience, Self-starter, hard-working
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply and one of the Wiser Graduates team will contact you within with information on next steps. We aim to get back to all candidates within 2 working days.