£22k West Birmingham (accessable from Halesowen, Bromsgrove, Redditch and Rubery)
European manufacturer and distributor of industrial and engineering products requires an outgoing and proactive Sales Administrator / Customer Services executive to join their team in fantastic modern premises. This is wonderful opportunity to work for and with a lovely group of people.
You role is to nurture existing relationships with customers ensuring customer satisfaction. Actively sharing views and knowledge with field staff and parent company in Germany.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 4.30 and Friday 1.30pm finish
Duties will include:
- Preparing and maintaining customer master data.
- Customer service and information (written and by telephone).
- Ensuring smooth interaction between field sales staff.
- Preparing and following up on quotes, comprehensive processing of orders (Actively working with and supporting field staff).
- Providing verbal and written clarification both internally and externally in relation to customers and orders.
- Acting as point of contact for customer complaints and returns.
- Providing comprehensive administrative after sales service.
- Providing comprehensive administrative support for field staff (including reporting to management).
- Preparing statistics, reports and presentations (for parent company/sales support). - Supporting the accounts and management accounting departments (accounts receivable, accounts payable and credit control).
- Support for representation of the company at trade fairs and regional exhibitions.
To be considered for this role:
- Prior experience sales or a high level of customer services in business
- Technical know-how is advantageous but not essential
- Strong MS Office skills, SAP would be advantageous
- Positive and helpful attitude
Please call or send your CV to Claire Yardley at Swindale Parks.