2nd Line Support Engineer
Job Title: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Contract: 6 months £120- £150 per day rate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 2nd Line Support Engineer role to join a leading managed service provider that's based in Birmingham.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide 2nd line support on Windows, Citrix and virtualized environments through assigned work and escalation from the 1st line team.
- Investigate and resolve service incidents using the ITIL framework with speedy fixes ensuring the ticketing system is fully updated.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to colleagues where needed.
- Provide occasional onsite planned work and emergency support to our customers
- Thorough knowledge of technology including and not limited to Microsoft Server 2003 - 2012, Microsoft Exchange 2007 - 2010, Office 365, VMware, Firewalls, Citrix Xen App and Xen Desktop, Citrix provisioning Services (PVS), strong networking skills, high level desktop support skills.
- Confident and proficient in dealing with IT issues
- Microsoft, Citrix, ITIL certifications (desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills
This is a great opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company. Submit CV below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency