We are looking for a candidate who genuinely loves marketing and isn't afraid to get creative and suggest new ideas. A bright, enthusiastic attitude is essential along with the ability to influence at a senior level.
The ideal candidate will possess a degree in a relevant subject and come from a professional services background as well as the following experience:
- Responsibility for developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Working collaboratively with the Senior Marketing Manager to drive forward the marketing strategy
- Superb track record of delivering and conceiving marketing and business development plans and campaigns
- Prioritising the right marketing investments that deliver value to the business
- Excellent analytical skills
This is a permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary + excellent benefits.
So…If this is the role for you and you feel you have the above skills and experience please get in touch straight away.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.