Derby based company are currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join the Finance Team on a Temporary ongoing basis. Reporting into the credit manager your main duties will include
* Chasing overdue accounts by telephone and letter.
* Allocation of payments.
* All queries and problems.
* Copy invoices and statements.
* Reconcile the bank statement to the sales ledger.
* Cash flow forecasting
* Sending out reminder and 7 day letters.
* Credit notes
* Produce various reports.
The client is looking for someone with solid recent credit control experience, who is target driven, dynamic, with an excellent telephone manner. This is and extremely busy and fast paced department. In return they offer an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension scheme, Free parking and a salary banding of £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience