SF Group is currently looking for a BRC Accredited Auditor with experience of working within a busy, high volume manufacturing environment!
This position has come about through business growth within the company’s sector. It is currently experiencing fantastic structured growth and is looking for someone to join the team and expand their career within.
Day to Day responsibilities include
- Liaison with clients to ensure completion of audit related operations within the required timescale
- Undertaking audits in line with relevant procedures
- Compiling detailed reports of visits and findings in a timely manner
- Undertaking review of corrective actions and when necessary revert to client for further information / detail
- Liaison with Audit Administrator / Certification Administrator / Certification Coordinator / Travel Coordinator regarding the Certification as necessary.
- Undertaking review of third party reports for clients
- Overseas travel and overnight stays.
- Undertaking non-conflicting consultancy service as required.
- Keeping up to date with legislation and relevant Codes of Practice and approved BRC product category competence.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Food Technology / Science or industry-related qualification
- Industry experience according to specific audit protocol / scheme requirements - typically at least five years post-graduation.
- Lead Auditor trained – according to protocol / scheme requirements
- HACCP trained - at least Intermediate / Level 3
- Completion of relevant training in relevant BRC Global Standards, for example through Update training as required by role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and databases.
- EQIPT certification – for BRC Packaging and Packaging Materials auditors
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £34,000 - £40,000 per annum
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or rsaunders