Are you an experienced Facilities Manager? Want to work for a nationally recognised and respected organisation on one of their sites based in Coventry?
What’s on offer?
- A salary of between £30,000-£35,000 + Vehicle
- 23 days holiday + stats
- Working on a great contract with a close knit team
- Opportunity for training and development
- Stability and security
Role & Responsibility
You will be managing a large, modern, secondary school ensuring all contract requirements in relation to the building services Planned and Reactive Maintenance are met in accordance with legislation and are in compliance with the contract service levels.
You will also be involved with Contractor Management, tenant liaison, Health & Safety and compliance.
You will have good knowledge of building maintenance services and preferably qualified in a trade, either fabric or technical and will have previously worked as a Facilities Manager within education
You will have the ability to motivate, organise and manage others, including specialist sub contractors along with good administration skills
Good understanding of building systems and fabric in relation primarily to new builds and able to follow defect processes.
Key Skills & Experience
- Current Full UK driving licence
- A good awareness of Health & Safety working practices, COSHH, RIDDOR etc.
- Competence in a number of disciplines relating to IT
- Flexible approach to work
- Work to tight deadlines/targets
- Knowledge of CAFM software (desirable)
- Health & Safety Qualification such as NEBOSH or IOSH (desirable)
This role is a site based position in Coventry. Commutable from Birmingham, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Rugby
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in unique surroundings then please email your CV to or apply via the website today.