Senior Digital Marketing Executive
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join a Financial Services company based in South Birmingham.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality digital marketing strategy that provides engaging content and valuable information to achieve marketing and business objectives across all digital marketing channels. You will have accountability for design and delivery of digital marketing solely, with fantastic support from the Head of Marketing and the wider marketing team!
- Plan, design, deliver and review all group public websites, working with the wider team to align to creative, performance and brand marketing objectives, ensuring they deliver engaging platforms, timely content and support changing search engine algorithms
- Head all email marketing communications to drive engagement and conversions from initial scoping to delivery, including templates, content, approval, software integration, personalisation and data to a wide range of audiences
- Drive the development, innovation and adoption of the member portal to provide a secure platform to support corporate business objectives with current members, as well as support the value proposition
- Plan, design, deliver and maintain a new solution for the internal intranet in line with corporate business objectives as well as departmental objectives including marketing and human resources
- Deliver effective digital advertising and lead generation solutions to agreed targets, deadlines and budgets, working closely with the performance marketing consultant
- Produce and utilise data intelligently, to manage, segment and identify qualified leads effectively and efficiently
- Implement MI and analytics in all activities to identify return on investment, best practice and risks whilst identifying trends, behaviours and opportunities
- Design and deliver a cohesive approach to search engine optimisation and keyword strategy including the implementation of content marketing tactics and blogging platforms across wordpress sites
- Align all digital marketing to sales and retention funnels to support team and corporate objectives
- Champion social media accounts ensuring a constant flow of efficient and effective content that engages all audiences, and aligns to wider marketing objectives
What is my client looking for?
My client is looking for someone who is from a service based background ideally professional services or Financial services and has hands on experience of the build and delivery of social media, wordpress and email marketing platforms. It is essential you have an understanding of SEO and PPC.
- Knowledge of financial service products and market relationships
- Broad awareness of regulation within the financial services industry, specifically marketing regulations
- Communication methods and techniques
- Understanding of sales funnel processes and application
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship development
- Project management
- Copywriting and proofing skills
- Website design and wordpress
- User experience and customer journey mapping
- Compelling content creation to achieve objectives
- Good level of general education (GCSE's or equivalent) - essential
- CIM Digital Marketing or other marketing qualification level 6, equivalent degree or experience - essential
This company has great access links and is accessible via train. The client is paying Up to £30,000 + excellent benefits. If you are looking for a new opportunity to put your stamp on things, then you should consider applying for this exciting role.
Contact Shanice Morgan @ SF Group for a confidential and informal chat.