Field Sales Executive
25-28K (50K OTE) Basic salary, plus uncapped commission and car allowance
Working for a MAJOR telecoms company!!
This position requires a highly motivated individual who will work within an innovative and creative Sales environment. The post holder will help to drive sales of all BT products to achieve their individual annual targets and objectives.
The post holder willunderstand the regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them, relying on their ability to recognise that they need specialist advice
The job involves ownership, flexibility, responsibility, and commitment. A "can do, will do" attitude is essential.
Highlight specific responsibilities
- To meet individual targets, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Create a learning environment to further enhance/ maximise sales and productivity
- To create own sales visits when necessary
- To complete all required performance reports and activities
- To maintain and maximise existing accounts and create new sales from outbound and inbound calling / customer visits
- To promote BT’s portfolio on all customer calls by understanding the customers organisation in order to be able to make suggestions to help make business decisions.
Profile & Experience
- Possess excellent interpersonnel & communication skills.
- Be able to create effective relationships with customers, other parts of BT and colleagues
- Must have a full clean driving license
- Owned vehicle must have minimum of third party insurance and be fully taxed at all times
- Post hold must have a road worthy vehicle at all times
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Be a very good team player and able to act with direction.
- Be resourceful and creative in solving problems and be able to work on own initiative.
- Be familiar with BT Systems and MS Packages: Word, Excel,
- Be able to operate effectively in a pressurised environment.
- Be able to deal with and issue escalations in an effective manner.
- Be able to motivate others to use best practice, as and when identified.
- Attend training courseswhen required.
The following are mandatory for all employees
- To comply with company policy and best practice in security, legal and regulatory compliance.
- To safeguard customer information at all times.
- To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
- To complete all mandatory training packages required and when/where necessary complete other training packages that will support/ assist the individual with sales